Truth And Dare Questions for Boyfriend
Subscribe to Riddle Puddle
Whether it’s you and your boyfriend only or a whole gang of your best buddies; when you play truth & dare, the time runs faster than ever before. If you are not much aware of the game let us first introduce it to you before proceeding. In this game you ask the person to choose between ‘truth’ and ‘dare’. If one chooses ‘truth’ one has to respond to the question honestly asked by the other group mates. On the other hand, if ‘dare’ is selected the person is supposed to perform a task as told by one of the group members. Clear? You can include fun element by asking crazy questions. Think twice before asking anything as laughter is good but it should not be drawn from the embarrassment of some other participant. When it’s only you and your partner playing the game, it is a real fun time for both of you. Ask weirdest questions and be ready to get bizarre at the answers. You can also utilize this fun time to know answers of serious concerns or compliments feeding your ears with golden words. Sounds good? But, many a times we tend to be tongue tied as to what to ask and what not ask. ‘What will he think of me?’—if such feelings hold you back from asking mischievous questions, the article is for you. Read on the questions followed by the tasks to be asked to your boyfriend in truth & dare.
- If you wake up one day and notice that you are invisible, then what will be the first thing that you would like to do?
- What is the question that you do not want anyone to ask you in this game?
- What do you do when you are alone in your room?
- What comes to your mind when you see my best friend? (best friend— must be a girl or pick name of any female fellow)
- Most embarrassing thing anyone has ever said to you?
- What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
- What's your wildest fantasy?
- What is the cheesiest pick up line you have ever used?
- Give the list of excuses, you always use when you want to avoid me.
- If me and your cute little puppy are drowning, whom would you save (you have just one option)?
- Did you ever speak ill of me before I was your girlfriend?
- Have you ever lied for truth in Truth or Dare?
- If I become a statue, what would you do?
- Have you ever forgotten to wear your underpants?
- Have you peed in a pool/ sea?
- What is the thing you hate the most, in me?
- Have you ever kissed a boy? Tell the whole scene.
- Go to the lawn and sing aloud "Baba Black Sheep".
- Bring me a dollar and a cent by begging.
- Put on full woman's makeup.
- Talk only senseless things throughout the game, remember, not a single sane thing allowed.
- Go to the neighbour and shout right on her/his face, 'I hate you!'
- Dress like an alien and get hold of a stranger and say 'Earthling, I come here for peace!'
- Spell your name in the air using your butt!
- Get in the shower with all your clothes on.
- Touch your forehead with your tongue.
- Mix different types of sauces and eat what you get.
- Make your best friend believe that you are gay.
- Catwalk across the room.
- Dare to… Kiss me!
- Enact a monkey and a donkey at the same time.
- Act like the sound person who is being dubbed for a noisy kissing scene.
- Be the scare crow of a paddy field for about half an hour.
- Act as if you are crying and describe your worst date.
- Mimic the tongue twister 'she sells seashells on the seashore', to at least three strangers. They must understand what you are saying!
- Ask for permission the next time you need to use the washroom.
- Sing the alphabets backwards.
We have mentioned some funny and personal questions which you can use in truth & dare with your boyfriend. Have a good time!