Subscribe to Riddle Puddle
Question wrapped in a smile could be the starting point of every relationship. Do you remember your first day in college when everyone around you was a stranger? Those were the days of some question-answer rounds from where you discovered the most precious gems of your life, your best buddies. And don’t you think that the same happens in almost every sphere of life? Yes, there lies the key to drive any relationship. Talking in terms of love and relationships, questions act as ice breakers and help both of you gauge each other’s compatibility. Ask over and over again but the attitude should be backed by understanding and acceptance. Make sure that you do not tend to be interrogative. Always remember that everything in excess is opposed to nature. The rule goes true in probing your love also. So, limit your questions to a certain edge which won’t hurt the personal zone of your love, but solve your purpose. Another thing to keep in mind is to take an extra care of the tone and timing of the question. Do not start the session when your loved one is tensed or has just come back from official tour. Again, do not be interrogative and run after him/her for answers. There would be some sensitive questions which your partner would reply at her/his comfort and which require you to have patience. Here we are listing some of the questions to ask your love occasionally. Enriched with fun, amusement, and banter these questions will build a strong bonding between the two of you.
List of Questions to Ask Your Love
Fun Questions According to the mood, start with fun questions asking to choose one quickly:
- Master or Slave?
- Black or White?
- Cheap or thrifty?
- Mountains or Coastal areas?
- Water or Fire?
- Me or Your Laptop (or any other his/her favorite electronic gadget)?
- Hunter or prey?
- Sweet or Spicy?
Questions With One-Line Answers You may ask questions which ask your love to respond in a sentence:
- With which bird or animal do you relate yourself?
- How many times did you eye for other girls or boys? (Give them time to count!)
- What was the weirdest thing you ever did?
- If God gave you three boons, what would you ask for?
- If you were asked to maroon on an island with only three things, what would those things be?
- Describe yourself in a sentence.
- If you are invisible, what is the first thing you would love to do?
- A dress that you love/ would love to see me in?
- A color that describes me the best?
- How do you react when telling lies?
- Would you like to spend time with me on an uninhabited island or in a deep forest?
- What do you tell your friends about me?
- What would you do if someone you just don’t like fall for you?
- What’s the meaning of ‘being romantic’ for you?
- Which body part are you more likely to notice first in someone of the opposite sex?
- If you were to get one superpower, what would it be?
Serious Questions After such questions full of laughter and amusement you can shift the focus to serious questions which you would like to ask. These may include:
- What do you do for a living? What would you rather do, if money was not a consideration?
- What was your relationship like with your parents when you were growing up? You may also ask your loved one to compare it with the present one.
- What would you do if your best friend disapproved of me?
- Would you marry someone only because s/he belongs to the same religion as you?
- What is that you want to change in me?
- What do you consider the five biggest strengths of your personality? Once done, you may ask for weaknesses also.
- What were your life-changing moments? (Do not react quickly after your partner’s answers. Some normal appearing instance may have made a special place in her/his heart.)
- Are you a people's person or do you prefer your own company?
In all, do not be in a hurry to get to know everything. No one likes to unfold one’s life history and traits before anyone in one go irrespective of one’s gender. Have patience, and positive attitude to listen and respond in the like manner. Above list of questions is just a guideline. You can customize the questions depending upon the intimacy and depth of your relationship.