Asking A Guy Out
Subscribe to Riddle Puddle
A guy is male specimen created by God, akin of Adam. He’s not some otherworldly creature, asking whom out would make you a lesser of a human. It’s not a taboo as it’s made to believe by many. Quite the opposite, actually! A whole lot of stories exist, real life, where the age long relationship of a husband and wife was initiated by the latter, as a girl. What’s the point, you ask? It’s quite plain. Battle of the sexes needn’t come in the way of what may turn out to be a beautiful of the relationships. Irrespective of whether you’re a girl or a guy, if you like someone from the opposite, you shouldn’t hesitate in making the next move; i.e., initiating contact and exploring the relationship. The next section will present a set of tips, more of “how to’s”, to help you with the situation. Go through them and help yourself.
How To Ask A Guy Out
- It goes without saying that confidence, assurance, and being you are the basics of requisites for asking a guy out. Lack or misuse of any one can send you straight to the dumps, so to speak. You can’t do without them; neither can you do with going over. Just the right quantity and appreciation for the facts is needed.
- Apparently, not every guy can conjure up the courage to ask you out. So, if you like him too then don’t wait for him to make the first move lest the opportunity passes by without turning into even a conversation. Instead, seize the opportunity by approaching the guy and asking him out straightforwardly.
- If you already know the guy, starting up a conversation won’t be an issue. However, if you don’t know him, go up to him, introduce yourself, and indulge in some small talk to break the ice. This will let him know that you are interested and are trying your best to take the conversation in a forward direction, and eventually to the question.
- Conversation is one thing and actually being involved in it is another. If you are into a guy, be involved into the conversation whole heartedly. Don’t shy away from making an eye contact for longer periods than normal. If he too maintains the lock for the same amount of time or longer, he’s definitely into you and you can move ahead and pop the question.
- Buy him a drink! Or in a subtle and classy way, ask the waiter to send a cocktail, or better, beer, to his table. It’s the best way to send the signal of your interest and availability. If he’s available and interested, he will approach you and thank you for the drink. Rest may follow as per the occasion.
- Another way of doing it is by indulging in some harmless flirting like by laughing on his jokes and touching his arm. This will let him know that you are into him. If the guy reciprocates the flirting with smile or some more flirting, then that will be the moment to ask him out on date or coffee or whatever.
- If you are not comfortable in going out with a guy you just met, then you don’t necessarily have to go on a date. You can take the time to know him better before officially asking him for a date. The time you spend together will help grow your friendship and you will eventually get comfortable with the equation that forms between you. Then, when you feel the moment is right, you can ask him to go out with you on a date.
- Just because you made the first move, don’t rub it in his face that he’s lesser of a man. It’s not a statement written in blood that if a guy is interested in you then he has an obligation to ask you out. You can just as easily do it too. After all, you do like him, don’t you?
Read. Absorb. Read again, take it all in, and go ahead and ask out the guy you like. Kick the so called taboos and make an effort to spend some time with the guy you like. You never know!