In this world where you want pizza corners to serve you in minutes, and ATMs to withdraw cash in seconds, dating too has become an express affair. The concept of speed dating has been introduced recently. Let’s first see what exactly is speed dating? Speed dating means you meet a number of people in a row for a limited time. Then on the basis of your experience with the opposite sex and the way they answer your questions, you make a decision of dating, or not dating that person for the second time. The concept is really simple; it is based on ideas like, marriages are made in heaven and love at first sight. So, what all questions should be asked on a speed date? This is probably the biggest question, as you want to leave a good impression, along with acquainting yourself with the date. So, let us help you out here by providing you with a few questions to start.
Questions To Ask A Guy When you are about to start a long term relationship with a man, there are a number of questions that you should ask him. The questions which will reveal his professional life to you are:
- Where do you see yourself professionally five years from now?
- What is your job profile all about?
Then you might want to know what type of guy he is; try asking these questions from which you would come to know about his interests and tastes.
- So, what are your hobbies?
- Tell me about your favourite movie.
- So, what are your ideas about having fun?
- What kind of music do you love to listen to?
- Which is the best book you have read so far?
- What according to you is your most treasured possession?
- Who is your favourite celebrity orHollywoodactress?
- How much importance do you attach to religion?
You ought to know why the guy is speed dating. Is it to find a fling or is he looking for a serious relationship. So ask him:
- What are you on the lookout for in a relationship?
- What is the one thing you would wish to speak about yourself?
- How long have you been speed dating?
- Can you define love in your own way?
- Have you been in a relationship before and if so, why did you break up?
- Have you ever felt the need to get married?
- What qualities are you looking for in a girlfriend?
The questions given below will reveal much about his psyche, how confident is he, what he thinks of himself, how he treats others, etc.
- How important is sexual compatibility according to you?
- If you were given an entire day off with your date, how would you spend your time?
- What would you like to change about yourself?
- How would you like to spend a Sunday morning?
Questions To Ask A Girl Similarly, there are a few questions which should be asked to a girl before dating her. Don’t start abruptly asking intimate questions; let her settle down first. Then ask a few questions which will form the basis of your further discussion, like:
- What’s something you secretly want to brag about, but don’t get a chance to?
- What do you like about online dating?
- How do you spend most of your time on the internet?
- If you win a million dollar jackpot, what would you do with the money?
Then build up your way towards questions which will tell you about what type of person she is professionally.
- If you weren’t doing the job you had now, what would you passionately love to try?
- How important is money to you?
- What profile do you work at?
- What is the nature of your job?
After gathering knowledge about her professional profile, you will be interested in knowing about what kind of person she is. Is she a fun loving person or workaholic, basically you probe to know her taste. Start asking questions like:
- What’s the one topic that you don’t want to talk about tonight?
- Tell me three things you do that make you truly happy?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
- What is your dream travel destination?
- What is your idea of a great holiday or vacation?
- What kind of movies or television shows do you like watching?
Then you would also want to know what your date is actually looking for? So ask her:
- What do you look for in a potential partner?
- How would you feel about meeting up in person for a real date?
- Do you like to control or do you like to be controlled?
- What is your idea of a dream date or a perfect date?
- Are you happy being single?
Yes, love at first sight works for a few people. If you liked a person after the speed date and you are not sure about your feelings, then go for a second chance. Everybody deserves a second chance.